These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Green Line Business Group's Website.
Green Line Business Group is located at:
1 Innovation Way
Newark DE - 19711
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Green Line Business Group's website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.- would remove this!
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.Cookies.
Unless otherwise stated, Green Line Business Group and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Green Line Business Group. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.danioconnect.com/ for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
Republish material from https://www.danioconnect.com/
Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.danioconnect.com/
Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.danioconnect.com/
Redistribute content from Green Line Business Group (unless content is specifically
made for redistribution).
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
Government agencies; Search engines; News organizations; Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Website.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union; dot.com community sites; associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites, online directory distributors; internet portals; accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect, unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of ; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
lease include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
By use of our corporate name; or By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of Green Line Business Group’s logo, Danio Connect logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement. Iframes
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will: limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence; limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.Danio Connect makes no promise, warranty, or other guarantee about the completeness, accuracy, or truthfulness of the information listed on the Danio Connect website. Danio Connect does not recommend or endorse any listed organization, business, or individual and/or the services he, she, or it provides.
The businesses listed on Danio Connect may have paid a fee to be listed. Businesses or organizations listed on Danio Connect may not be current Danio Connect clients and may not have consented to the use of their information. Danio Connect makes available only business or organizational information that is already publicly available and/or knowingly provided to us, including organizational mailing address and website, for the benefit of our community members.
Any organization may request its information be removed from Danio Connect by contacting us and expressing its preference not to have its information listed or shared.
This agreement (“Agreement”) is hereby made between GREEN LINE BUSINESS GROUP, hereinafter “Publisher,” and the undersigned, hereinafter “Advertiser” and “Agency” (if applicable), for the purchase of advertising on Publisher’s website located at www.danioconnect.com (“Website”), on its mobile applications and/or digital newspapers (collectively, “Apps”) and/or on its other media/platforms as set forth herein. The parties hereby agree to the following:
1. Advertiser and Agency agree to use and pay for the advertising space set forth in Exhibit A at the rates set forth in Exhibit A.
2. This Agreement shall commence on __________________ and continue for a period of one (1) year thereafter, unless terminated earlier as set forth herein. This Agreement shall automatically renew for additional one (1) year periods for the same advertising commitment set forth in Exhibit A, provided that (a) Publisher has the right not to renew this Agreement in the event Advertiser and/or Agency have an outstanding balance at the time of such renewal; and (b) each party has the right to terminate such automatic renewal by providing the other party with written notice of termination at least sixty (60) days prior to such renewal date.
3. Orders for all advertising units on Publisher’s Website and/or Apps are non-cancelable. In the event that (a) Advertiser uses or pays for less advertising than that specified herein or the Advertiser or Agency otherwise breaches the terms of this Agreement, or (b) if at any time Publisher in its reasonable judgment determines that Advertiser is not likely to have published the total amount of advertising specified herein during the term of this Agreement, any rate discount will be retroactively nullified and Advertiser and Agency will be charged the difference between the rates charged and the rates applicable for the volume of space actually used and paid for, in accordance with Publisher’s applicable rate schedules (“short-rate”). In such event, Advertiser and Agency must reimburse Publisher for the short-rate within ten (10) days of Publisher’s invoice therefor and Advertiser will thereafter pay for advertising at the open rate or at the newly determined rate(s) (as applicable).
4. Advertiser and Agency shall pay for such advertising at the rates set forth in this Agreement (if specified herein) or Publisher’s rate card applicable at the time of the publication of the advertising. Volume discounts and Agency discounts are net rates. No other discounts apply.
5. Payment for advertising shall be made on or before the 30th day of the month following that in which advertising is published. All advertising production fees (if any) shall be billed and are immediately due in full within the first month of the ad campaign. Failure of Advertiser and its Agency, if there is one, to comply with this requirement shall, at the option of Publisher, be considered a breach of this Agreement. If payment is made by Agency, allowable commissions may be deducted. If any bill is not paid by its due date, commissions shall be deemed not earned and the gross amount of the bill shall be paid in full. Publisher may, at its option, require cash with order or otherwise change the payment terms at any time.
6. This Agreement is not subject to rebates.
7. Advertiser and Agency, if there be one, each agrees to be jointly and severally liable for the payment of all bills and charges incurred. Advertiser authorizes Publisher, at its election, to tender any bill to Agency, and such tender shall constitute notice to Advertiser of the bill and shall in no way impair the joint and several liability of Advertiser and Agency. Payment by Advertiser to Agency shall not discharge Advertiser’s liability to Publisher. The rights of Publisher shall in no way be affected by any dispute or claim as between Advertiser and Agency. Advertiser confirms that it has appointed Agency, if one is specified, to be its authorized representative with respect to all matters relating to advertising placed on Advertiser’s behalf with the understanding that Agency may be paid a commission.
9. Advertiser shall have the right to revoke its agency at any time during the period of this Agreement effective upon receipt by Publisher of notice in writing; in such event, Publisher may, at its option, terminate this Agreement. If Advertiser shall designate another agent Publisher may, at its option, recognize such agent upon receipt of an agreement by said agent to be bound by the terms of this Agreement and to become liable for the payment of all bills due and to become due under this Agreement.
10. Publisher reserves the right, at its absolute discretion and at any time, to cancel any advertising or reject any advertising copy, whether or not the same has already been acknowledged and/or previously Published, including but not limited to for reasons relating to the contents of the advertisement or any technology associated with the advertisement. In the event of such cancellation or rejection by Publisher, advertising already run shall be paid for at the rate that would apply if the entire order were Published and no short rate will apply. The rejection of copy by the Publisher shall require Advertiser and/or Agency to supply new copy acceptable to the Publisher. Advertisements that simulate editorial content must be clearly labeled “ADVERTISEMENT” or “PROMOTION” or “SPECIAL ADVERTISING SECTION” at the top of the advertisement, and Publisher may, in its sole discretion, so label such copy.
11. Publisher, at its option, may terminate this Agreement for the breach of any of the terms hereof, it being specifically understood without limitation that failure on the part of either Advertiser or Agency to pay each bill on or before its due date shall constitute a breach. Should Publisher terminate this Agreement, all charges incurred together with shortrate charges shall be immediately due and payable. The following sections herein shall survive any termination or expiration of this Agreement: 3, 5, 7, 8, 12, 15, 16, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 27 and 28.
12. Any bill tendered by Publisher shall be conclusive as to the correctness of the item or items therein set forth and shall constitute an account stated unless written objection is made thereto within ten days from the rendering thereof. In addition, unless otherwise agreed on the cover page of this Agreement, all impressions and/or other measurements of ads hereunder shall be solely based on Publisher’s calculations.
13. This Agreement may not be assigned by Advertiser or Agency without the prior written consent of Publisher, and any assignment without such consent shall be null and void. Advertiser or Agency may not use any space for the advertisement either directly or indirectly of any business organization, enterprise, product, or service other than that for which the advertising space is provided by Publisher, nor may Advertiser or Agency authorize any others to use any advertising space.
14. Orders containing terms, rates or conditions or specifying positions, facings, editorial adjacencies or other requirements may be accepted but such terms, rates, conditions or specifications are not binding unless Publisher has specifically agreed to them in writing.
15. In the event of a suspension of publication of Publisher’s Website and/or Apps due to strike, accident, fire, flood, computer or software/ network malfunction, congestion, repair, Internet outages or any other cause or contingencies beyond the control of Publisher, it is understood and agreed that such suspension shall not invalidate this contract, but a) will give Publisher the option to cancel this Agreement, or if Publisher does not do so, b) upon resumption of publication this contract shall be continued and no liability for damages shall be incurred by the Publisher by reason of such suspension.
16. Interest will accrue at a rate of one and one-half percent (1.5%) per month (or such other maximum amount as is permissible by law) on all past due balances. If it becomes necessary to place with an attorney for collection any claim for funds due under the terms of this Agreement, then Advertiser and Agency agree to pay to Publisher the reasonable attorneys’ fees arising from such collection.
17. If during the period of this Agreement Publisher revises its advertising rates, Advertiser and Agency agree to be bound by such rates provided Publisher gives at least thirty (30) days notice of such increase. However, in such event Advertiser may elect not to place any further advertisements after the effective date of the increase, and if no space is used after the effective date of the increase, no short rate will be charged on space used prior to such increase.
18. Publisher does not guarantee any given level of circulation or readership. In addition, Publisher makes no guarantee or representation as to the quantity and quality of visits, impressions, circulation, or other usage of its Website or Apps or of the advertisement, or as to the use of any particular tracking or information gathering devices, unless Publisher expressly agrees otherwise in writing. In addition, all impressions and/or other measurements of advertisements for Publisher’s Websites and Apps shall be based solely on Publisher’s calculations for its Websites and Apps. To the extent Publisher fails to provide Advertiser/Agency with any guaranteed impressions on its Website or Apps (if expressly agreed to by Publisher in writing), Publisher will provide as a sole remedy a makegood, by extending the order beyond the contracted advertising flight period until the remainder of the guaranteed impressions are delivered. For the purpose of clarification, Advertisers/ Agencies that request a special billing schedule or an upfront bill will not receive refunds/adjustments in the case of under delivery of guaranteed impressions (if applicable).
19. Publisher’s sole liability (and Advertiser’s and Agent’s sole remedy) for errors and/or omissions by Publisher in published advertisements shall be to provide Advertiser a credit for the actual space of the error or omission (in no event shall such credit exceed the total amount paid to Publisher for the applicable advertisement), and Publisher shall have no liability unless the error or omission is brought to Publisher’s attention no later than 5 working days after the advertisement is first Published. However, if a copy of the advertisement was provided to or reviewed by Advertiser, Publisher shall have no liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL PUBLISHER BE LIABLE TO ADVERTISER, AGENCY OR ANY OTHER PARTIES FOR ANY FURTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY BREACH THEREOF, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR LOST PROFITS.
20. Failure by Publisher to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be considered a waiver of such provision. Unless inconsistent with the express terms of this Agreement, all orders are subject to the terms of Publisher’s applicable rate card. Advertiser and Agency acknowledge receipt of a copy of said rate card.
21. Advertiser and Agency recognize that the copyright in any advertisements created by Publisher is owned by Publisher. Advertiser and/or Agency shall not use any advertisements created by Publisher hereunder for any other purpose, including but not limited to, in any other publication, website and/or on any other platform without Publisher’s prior written approval in each instance. As to all other advertisements, Advertiser and Agency agree that Publisher has the non-exclusive right, for the full term of copyright, by itself or through third parties, to republish, retransmit, re-perform, redistribute or otherwise re-use any advertisements submitted hereunder in any form in which the advertisements may be Published or used (in any media now in existence or hereafter developed) in whole or in any part, whether or not combined with material of others.
22. This Agreement will be construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Any action based on or alleging a breach of this Agreement must be commenced in a state or federal court in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania; and the parties hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts in connection with this Agreement.
23. Advertiser and Agency understand that advertisements and/or other commercial messages sent on its behalf by Publisher via electronic mail may be governed by federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations, including without limitation the Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act of 2003 and any acts related thereto, and including the interpretation thereof by the FTC or other governmental authorities (collectively, the “CAN-SPAM Act”) and state “Do Not E-mail” registries. Advertiser and Agency agree to comply with all such applicable laws, rules and regulations. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Advertiser and Agency shall fulfill all obligations of a “Sender” as defined in the CAN-SPAM Act, and comply with Publisher’s policies intended to comply therewith.
24. All data collected by Publisher, Advertiser and/or any third party in connection with this Agreement shall be exclusively owned by Publisher, and not used or disclosed by Advertiser/Agency without Publisher’s prior written approval in each instance.
25.The titles and logos of the Publisher’s Newspapers, Website and Apps are registered trademarks and/or trademarks protected under common laws. Neither the titles nor the logos may be used without the express written permission of Publisher.
26. This Agreement may be executed by Advertiser/Agency by manual, facsimile or scanned PDF signatures (or by clicking “accept” or similar terminology online), and in any number of counterparts, each of which will be deemed an original and all which together will constitute one and the same instrument.
27. PUBLISHER DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND/OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES FOR NONINFRINGEMENT, ACCURACY, AVAILABILITY, UPTIME, MERCHANTABILITY AND/OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE IN CONNECTION WITH THE DISPLAY, PERFORMANCE AND TRANSMISSION OF ADVERTISEMENTS IN PUBLISHER’S NEWSPAPERS, WEBSITES AND APPS. Advertiser and Agency acknowledge that third parties other than Publisher may generate automated, fraudulent or otherwise invalid/improper impressions, conversions, inquiries, clicks or other actions on Advertiser’s advertisements displayed on Publisher’s Websites and/or Apps. As between Advertiser and Publisher, Advertiser accepts the risk of any such improper actions. Advertiser’s exclusive remedy for such suspected improper actions is for Advertiser to request a refund relating to its impacted advertisements in the form of advertising credits on the applicable Website or App within thirty (30) days from the end of the calendar month in which such advertisement is initially displayed on the applicable Website or App. Any advertising credit refunds in connection with the Advertiser’s aforementioned requests are within the sole discretion of Publisher.
28. The foregoing terms shall govern the relationship between Publisher and Advertiser and Agency. Publisher has not made any representations to Advertiser or Agency that are not contained herein. Unless expressly agreed to in writing signed by an officer or senior executive of Publisher, no other terms and conditions in insertion orders, contracts, click-through terms and conditions, copy instruction, letters, or otherwise will be binding on Publisher.